Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Becuase I knew/know you I have been changed for good...

So It's been a while but things are starting to calm down a little...lots of things have happened but that's for another blog post...

If you know me at all you know that one of my favorite musicals is WICKED. Which just in case you have no idea what I am talking about...it's based off a book which was turned into a musical about the Wicked Witch and Glinda and what happened before Dorthy showed up. Its really a great story about friendship....
One of my favorite songs in the musical is "For Good" which is sung by Glinda and Elphaba(Wicked Witch) the lyrics for me have for some reason always resonated with what's going on in my life whether that be recent or past stuff....

The whole idea of the song is that becasue of the friendship that they've had with each other and what they meant to each I have been chaged because of that....
I find that no matter what I have been through all the changes and stages in my life that I am truly blessed to have friends and family who love me. Like the song says "Because I knew you I have been changed for good." Those of you who read this after I post it know who you are whether we were friends at GWU(you girls and guys know who you are) or here at home (you know who you are as well) or even my family who is most important to me...
Because I Knew/Know you I have been changed for Good!!!

Listen to the lyrics below while the song plays those of you who have changed my life for good, and made me a better person...this songs for you....

Until next time I am who I want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment