Sunday, October 3, 2010

Excited and Nervous...but I didn't get here alone...

        So tomorrow I start my new job at Truliant this is my first big girl job since I graduated college. I am truly excited to be doing something besides staying home all day. But I am also nervous...I know they picked me beacause they think I am the best for the job, but I am nervous b/c I don't want to do anything or forget anything that might screw it up. It's not that I don't believe in myself I do, but I still have those nervous butterflies.
      I will say lately my friends and family have been encouraging me not to be nervous that I was going to be great at this job. When expressing the nervousness to my friend Katie Grace last night she was as always encouraging to me not be nervous and  gave me some words of wisdom straight from God out of her devotional :
" You need not fear the future, for I am already there."
These were such wise words from my friend who I love dearly and they did calm my nervousness and all along with some other things she sent me I cried tears of comfort.I preceeded to tell her about some verses in my bible that I had read over to hopefully to calm my nervousness knowing that Jesus was looking out for me and that's how I had come to be in this job otherwise I wouldn't have been if not for his plan. I told her that I had read over Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 that talks about a time and place for everything to happen and then I read over my favorite verse Psalm 119:76  that talks about God comforting us with his love just like he said he would.  Later on as I went back I found a passage in my bible that said something similar that I had from a previous sermon to what Katie Grace had sent me. So in turn I shouldn't be nervous b/c God is with me and is looking out for everything tomorrow that will go on. So I will not worry any longer...

Also I wounldn't have gotten here with out some awesome people in my life...my family,my friend, my Church family, and certain others...yall all know who you are...
THANKS FOR BEING SO ENCOURAGING....with out you none of this could have ever happened...from my college graduation to me now having a job...
Thanks!!!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment